New Podiatry Patient Information
Welcome to Cape Coral’s Foot & Ankle Center!
If you would like to visit our practice, please read through the Initial Visit Checklist to learn of information necessary for your first appointment and check our accepted forms of insurance. Please get in touch if you have any questions!
Initial Visit Checklist
1. Please click on the link below to fill out our New Patient Paperwork! It is a PDF fillable form so there is no need to print the forms out. Make sure you use the Signature button to sign pages 5, 6, 7 and 8. Once you’ve read and completed all pages hit Submit and it will securely email your paperwork back to us! It’s that easy!
2. Don’t forget to bring your valid photo identification and insurance cards. We will photocopy your insurance cards upon arrival.
3. If you do not see your insurance company listed below, please contact us and we will perform a complimentary benefits verification for you.
4. Payment for services such as unmet deductibles, co-insurance, and co-payments must be paid at the time of service.
5. See below for accepted payment methods.
What To Bring To Your Appointment
- Insurance card
- Names of your previous doctors
- List of all current allergies and medications
- Any online forms you filled out prior to your appointment
When To Arrive
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to appointment unless you’ve completed and submitted your new patient paperwork online. We strive to stay on schedule and do not double-book our patients.
Accepted Payment Methods
- American Express
- Discover Card
- Master Card